Friday, June 6, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away

We've had rain the past few days and the 5 day forecast is ~ RAIN! Yesterday I thought eating some pastries might help the rainy day feel better. It didn't help but the pastries were yummy.
Earlier this week we went to the Children's Museum in Burlington. Cooper had gone to the one in Everett for a school field trip and wanted to go back. I thought I'd try out the one closer to us first. The kids loved it! It's more of a educational activity center than a museum. I especially liked the age appropriate area for Alice.









3 comments:

Lizzylou said...

The pastries looked yummy. I love those discovery museums, they are a great place to play on rainy day. You're a good Mom!

Marae said...

elise and i are salivating over the pastries. and the kids are adorable, of course. :)

Duludes said...

Congrats on joining the blogging world, it took you long enough. J/k. I'm enjoying seeing all your pictures. We have to get together some time this summer.