Saturday, August 2, 2008

Family Fun

We spent about a week in Idaho, first in McCall with my family where we soaked up some sun on the lake, played games, roasted marshmallows and enjoyed hanging out. We also celebrated my 30th birthday ~ I don't feel any older but it is kinda weird saying " I'm 30". Next we went to Newplymouth/Fruitland and hung out with Grandpa and Grandma Lindsey, Jon, Rachel, Hyrum and Lydia. The kids enjoyed learning cowboy songs taught my Grandma, playing on the water slide and riding horses. It was nice seeing the kids play with cousins and spend time with Grandparents. We look forward to living closer to family.
McCall Pictures









Grandma and Grandpa Lindseys House






4 comments:

Lizzylou said...

The pictures are great. The trip to the lake looked so fun, we should do that for a family reunion. I love the picture of the marshmellow roasting where Cooper has one flip flop, and one teni. on. Your kids are getting so big, and HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY. You still look 21!

Marae said...

fun fun. all those little ones are getting BIG! and happy birthday to you!

Duludes said...

I was just thinking the other day that it probably is close to your Birthday. Big 30, don't worry I'm right behind you. Except I actually look thirty and don't have any cute kiddos to show for it. Boy dose Cooper make a great cowboy I love the red cowboy boots. Yee Haw!

Jonathan Tadje said...

Great pictures and posts Jeanne. You guys have some good fun. I wish I could let my kids ride some horses.