It rains here a lot, seems like nine months or more of rain each year. It gets me down sometimes but one good thing is all the cute rain boots. My kids love wearing them!


Cooper lost another front tooth. A basketball to the face helped then he pulled it out later all by himself.

Lately Alice has been wearing 3 or 4 layers of clothes. Does she like dressing up or is our house cold? The underwear on her head is a nice touch !
.JPG)
This is the face Alice makes when she wants chap stick on her lips.

This is her fishy face!
7 comments:
ohhhh. I miss them so much! You are a great photographer.
Tell David that we are trying our best to flirt A LOT & also that we have almost convinced Ben to move her with us.
Love the picture of the rain boots so cute
What a bunch of cutties! I love the rainboots. I want a pair too!!!!
ahhhh I love it! Your pictures are great...did you get that new camera you wanted? I miss ya lady we need to get together!
Love the underware hat and I too want some cute boots.
Way cut boots I need a pair in my size.
Alice is so cute and the underwear on the head is to funny.
i was just talking to david so i just had to come look at these pictures again. i love them!
Post a Comment