David made a yummy pasta dinner on Saturday, he's a good cook when he wants to be. I thought I'd better document the rare occasion..JPG)
This morning I walked into the kids bathroom to grab some hair stuff and this is what I found ~ Cooper brushing Ali's hair. When Cooper saw me he said "I'm trying to get her hair to do that cute little flip thing in the back". I thought it was so adorable I ran as fast as I could to get the camera, luckily I got this picture right before Cooper finished putting gel in Alice's hair.
2 comments:
You've trained them well!
We are looking forward to visiting you in "Holland". Can't wait to see you all and the tulips.
what a little stud muffin! It's good to see David cooking. I love it when Ryan makes "breakfast" after church. He's a good french toast maker:)
Post a Comment