Sunday, March 1, 2009

too cute!

My friend Catherine came over this week and taught me how to take a fake flower and turn it into an adorable hair clip. I had so much fun. I love doing crafts but rarely do any on my own. Of course my sweet girls were more than willing to show off their new hair accessory.





Catherine also taught me how to make bracelets and I have to admit~ she did most of the work but I did venture out on my own to make the black one all by myself.




My friend is amazing when it comes to crafts! She's got lots more ides and I can't wait to try them......then blog about it!

8 comments:

Elise said...

as if your girls couldn't get any cuter!
I bet Cooper looks pretty good in them too :)

Marae said...

so cute!

were you about to go somewhere and leave eliza behind? her lips are looking lipsticky. and she looks so happy about it.

Lizzylou said...

Wow, you did a great job! Congrats. on the baby news. What a surprise! I hope you are feeling well. I didn't even know you were pregnant.

Brook said...

You guys are pregnant? Congrats!

Duludes said...

Congrats on the Baby Boy news. Your little crafts are impressive. I was busy sewing away today for your little guy. Can't wait to see you next weekend.

Sarah said...

Jeanne! wait wait wait...I am just reading these other comments...WAIT...oh my goodness CONGRATS LADY!!! How are you? OK we say this all of the time but we really need to get together!

Corinne said...

Congratulations on the soon-to-be little one! We're so happy for you! BTW - I love the flowers! Way cute!

cat said...

your kids are so dang cute. what an awesome friend! lol ;)
okay...so when for the altered clipboards?