Sunday, March 15, 2009

Time Out

Yesterday I went to Seattle to the Time Out for Women convention. It was very uplifting and inspiring. I highly recommend going if you haven't. The best part was meeting up with some of my friends from Selah.

I was proud of David for taking all four kids to the school carnival in my absence (I'd never do that). Cooper won a pirate cake on the cake walk and all enjoyed the day with their dad.

I decided to post the following pictures because they reminded me of a post on my friend Sarah's blog. It's not uncommon for my girls to play tea party with barbies and action figures.

I asked Eliza what she was doing and she said she was having a play date with batman a tea party with superman and Mulan (the barbie in the last picture) was getting married. I'm glad she associates kissing with marriage!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love it! Doesn't it totally crack you up?

Marae said...

wow, give david multiple high fives for me!

wish i could be at the tea party, too.