Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just another day :)

Normal everyday happenings to me but, I'm wondering what my childless neighbors are thinking. sledding in May and Cooper zigzagging around the lawn with our push lawn mower
Alice fully dressed soaking wet.

Eliza looks like she wants to dive in...

When we get within a short distance of our house Eliza and Sophia like to roll the windows down and stick their heads out. What you don't see is the girls singing at the top of their lungs and the near by golfers looking at us like we're freaks. Cooper ~ 2pm in the middle of the yard, in his pajamas, eating half a watermelon. As I approached him, he said "you can only take my picture if you promise not to put it on the blog" I had his picture taken before he finished his sentence!

The girls found a birds nest and thought if they put eggs in it the birds would come back and I guess they found the Halloween costumes .



4 comments:

Natalie said...

You've got some funny kids.

Corinne said...

Jeanne - I just laughed when I saw all these darling pics of your kids! All of these activities would be considered normal at my house too! Kids certainly make life interesting! Hope you're feeling well with the pregnancy!

Lizzylou said...

What cute, and entertaining kids you guys have! I laughed at all of the fun candid shots. I'm jealous at the nice park in your front yard, that must be nice.

Elise said...

This is hilarious but very typical at your house. I love how you let them be creative kids and don't discourage it. I miss them very very much.