Sunday, May 31, 2009

Play'n in the pool

cooper watching his sisters
so silly...

When the girls were sitting in the pool Sophia kept saying "this is the life" then Eliza would repeat "this is the life" then Alice "life". It's cute how the younger ones mimic the others.
I agree, sitting in the pool with your sisters is the life.


We went to the fair on Saturday and I got the crazy notion to share an ice cream cone with Alice. When you're 2 years old sharing is not an option. As soon as she saw her sibling with their own cone she began throwing a fit till I let her hold ours. OUR cone soon became HER cone. I guess eating the whole chocolate waffle cone wore her out. She fell asleep eating the last of it!



3 comments:

Elise said...

Once again, adorable! That picture has got to go in Alice's senior yearbook.

Rachel said...

How cute! You need to post some picture of your prego belly :)

Anna said...

I agree "in the pool" with my sisters is "the life". Love the blog!