Monday, September 21, 2009

accidentally on purpose

Have you ever done anything you felt so guilty about you couldn't tell anyone? I won't say! But I recently did something I feel so guilty about I have to tell everyone! or atleast anyone reading my blog. Ok, here's what happend. It was late Friday night when I went into our dimly lit garage to put something away and there it was between 2 boxes a huge black RAT... so sick! I ran to David and told him he needed to go set out the rat poisen I had bought to kill mice. So with a stick in hand he did just that. I didn't ask what the stick was for or why it was in our garage but I'm assuming it was for protection .... just in case the rat attacked he could kill it with a stick . David never saw the rat, it diapered befor he could get to the garage. Anyway, today I went into the garage to get something and I almost stepped on the dead rat, except in the light of day it wasn't a huge rat, it was an adorable black fluffy bunny rabbit.

We often see wild brown bunnies where we live, never black. So I was purposly killing a rat and accidentally killed a bunny :(

1 comment:

The A Team Mom said...

Honest mistake! Sad though! I suppose a bunny should not move into your garage either.