Friday, September 4, 2009

Good bye summer, hello school!

School is back in session! Sophia is in the 1st grade. I remember my 1st day of first grade, my teachers name was Mrs. Tiller, she had long blond hair and lots of lip gloss (it was the 80's). Anyway ~ Sophia picked out all of her new school clothes and didn't like anything I picked out! I thought for sure she would love the clothes I chose because I know I'm a cool mom but I guess she won't realize that for awhile. It's amazing how much cooler my mom got once I started having kids. Cooper is in second grade and loves learning. He's getting so tall......(sigh).

Here's Tommy!
I can literally see this kid growing. It's exciting and sad at the same time. I want him to stay tiny but chubby cheeks are soooo adorable.

His hands are still precious and small.

4 comments:

Elise said...

Happy to see that Sophie is dolled up with her favorite princess items. Also, pleased to see that Cooper decided to attend his first day of school.
I hope all is well with the new baby, new phone book & new school year. Tell everyone I miss them & tell David you need to go get a massage.

The new pictures on the side of your blog are phenomenal.

Natalie said...

They are so cute. I can't believe how big they are.

Lizzylou said...

You have great kids, and very adorable!

The A Team Mom said...

I think you are a cool Mom! and you have the cutest kids ever!