Sunday, December 27, 2009
My brother saved my life (posted by david)
Last night I got so deathly ill. I was vomiting so violently for 4 hours without a break. I soon became numb all over and lost feeling. all my extremities were cramped, shaking, and useless. I really thought I was going to die for sure. Jeanne woke up Ben and asked if he would give me a blessing while she went to the store to try to get something to hydrate me.. Ben gave me a blessing and told me I would recover and be made stronger for it. soon after that the illness intensified even more. I said" you're going to have to take me to the ER. So he got me halfway dressed and had to carry me out to the truck and zoomed to the ER. Once inside they immediately got me an IV with saline solution and some Nausea medicine. I am now on the downhill slope to recovery and I believe as Ben said, i will be stronger for it. Thanks Ben. You are a true brother and friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holy Smack D.....was it something you ate? Reminds me of the shack on el Pico de Orizaba when your vomit dripped down onto the guys below you. You'll have to post that story now.
I'm glad you are getting better!
David you are such a talented writer. I wish you would write more often. Jeanne is very fun to read also. I guess the story was not the least funny but you write so discriptive. I couldn't wait to go on reading. Glad the outcome was good.
Post a Comment