with a little of Jeanne and David
I wish I could have been there. I don't think I should stay away much longer, Sophia is getting too big & Brookie can practicaly drive.p.s. what kind of altoids are those? looks like a new flavor that I should try.
Happy Birthday girls, your cake looks so yummy!!! You gals are getting too big.
Happy Birthday! Great you could celebrate together. Looks like fun! We love you both Lots!
I'm glad Brookie got to share her birthday with you Sophia! She is an awesome girl to look up to and very sweet and thoughtful.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I wish I could have been there. I don't think I should stay away much longer, Sophia is getting too big & Brookie can practicaly drive.
p.s. what kind of altoids are those? looks like a new flavor that I should try.
Happy Birthday girls, your cake looks so yummy!!! You gals are getting too big.
Happy Birthday! Great you could celebrate together. Looks like fun! We love you both Lots!
I'm glad Brookie got to share her birthday with you Sophia! She is an awesome girl to look up to and very sweet and thoughtful.
Post a Comment