a half eaten apple in the toy box our hole puncher in the fridge stale bread in the desk a potato under the couch a paper clip in my taco a used diaper under my pillow....
When I read this I laughed because all of them seem normal to me (except the paper clip in the taco) The other night however I made a fancy pasta dish, and as I was enjoying it I bit into something hard, and it was a big rock magnet from the fridge. Who knows how it got into the past, or which kid thought it would be funny, but it reminded of the paper clip in your taco.
2 comments:
ben keeps laughing and laughing about the paperclip in your taco!
When I read this I laughed because all of them seem normal to me (except the paper clip in the taco) The other night however I made a fancy pasta dish, and as I was enjoying it I bit into something hard, and it was a big rock magnet from the fridge. Who knows how it got into the past, or which kid thought it would be funny, but it reminded of the paper clip in your taco.
Post a Comment