Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

One trait that runs strong in the Lindsey side of the family is the ability to sleep any where. Alice as inherited this trait. Here she is asleep on top of our deep freezer. I have several pictures of her asleep on the kitchen floor, I'm only posting one...
I also have found her asleep on top of our kitchen table, on our kitchen bench and under the kitchen table.


4 comments:

The Barben Adventures said...

Lindsey blood must run deep because I have eight who can sleep like that! We miss you guys and hope to see you at Thanksgiving!

Elise said...

One time when I was in first grade I fell asleep in the closet. I guess everyone was looking for me forever & were about to call the police.

I too am extremely excited to see you all at Thanksgiving.

Marae said...

hahaha. well, that pile of coats on the freezer does look inviting.

and i TOO am excited to see you all at thanksgiving!

Lizzylou said...

Too cute! Definitely a Lindsey trait (Kirsten and Marae were probably the worst). and I also am excited to see your cute family at Thanksgiving.