Every Mom dreams of having someone around to cook, clean, do laundry, run errands, babysit, and grocery shop. My dreams came true when Elise came 3 months ago. She probably thought she was coming to HELP but soon realized I needed her to DO EVERYTHING because when you have a newborn, your life revolves around nursing and diaper changing and nursing and napping and if you're lucky you get a shower. Everything else gets put on the back burner. Thanks to Elise everything has been running smoothly......until today when she had to go and now it's back to this...
we are going to miss Elise!
we are going to miss Elise!
1 comment:
thank you! I miss you all so much aready. I am headed to the park & am gong to sit amongst the chidren to hopefully feel at home again.
I hope all goes well. You are amazing!
Post a Comment