Sunday, November 20, 2011

HOLY COW!

there is a cow in my house.
why you ask!
 because david put it there.
he says it's an expression of who he is
 some might say this is right
some might say this is wrong
all i have to say is " is the owner of this cow cannot complain
about my decorating ability, because nothing I buy
could be as bad as having a dead head on the wall."
 i thought i might need to put a wide lens on my
 camera to capture the size of these horns
david really is a COWboy :)

3 comments:

kier said...

hah!! i love it. (not the cow) I love thinking of HOW that cow is going to be a memory forever in your home....it will wear Christmas lights and santa hats and easter eggs will be hidden on its head. Your kids will talk about that cow head when they are grown. Goodness, it will probably be included in your living will. you are a very, very, loving wife!!!

Rachel said...

Jon says to tell David, "Way to go. Way to be true to yourself." He also says to tell you we have room on our shop wall if it doesn't make the cut. (I disagree with that statement, we have plenty of our own "dead heads")

Jonathan Tadje said...

I dig it! please post pictures of Dave dressed as a Matador and I will believe whatever story there is behind aquiring this bull. Way to go Dave....and Jeanne for allowing it.