Sunday, February 17, 2013

no ordinary day

Can you even believe that my little Miles is 2 years old. We celebrated with all the ordinary things, like ~ yummy dessert, balloons, and singing. But, this is no ordinary 2nd birthday! What makes this birthday so special? Well I'll give you a hint~ When Cooper turned 2 I had already given birth to Sophia, when Sophia turned two I was pregnant with Eliza, when Eliza turned two I was pregnant with Alice, when Alice turned two I was pregnant with Tommy, when Tommy turned two I had given birth to Miles.  So, here I am with just Miles, no newborn baby, and no pregnant tummy! :) and :(

Miles LOVES whip cream! When he sees it, he screams CREAM, CREAM. He enjoyed his chocolate shake but I don't think he actually got to the chocolate part. He would eat the whip cream then ask for more cream. Then dodger, our dog licked all the whip cream off his face....yuck.
 
 

 Sophia's birthday!

She's a decade old now :)

2 comments:

Elise said...

YUMMMM!
Jeanne, you look sooo gorgeous!
Awww, I miss those kids!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Corinne said...

So I take it you decided to space your kids further apart now. J/K! ;)