The day before Eliza's birthday we (meaning me the girls and Cooper) went to a Mariners game. It was LDS night, which means we got to sit in the cheap seats for even cheaper and they didn't sell any beer or even coffee in our section. We also got free t-shirts! I thought it was going to be boring but watching a game in person is much better than TV. Lot's of people from our ward were there, it was a fun time. Unfortunately, the Mariners lost.
My little Eliza Jane turned 9. She's lot's of fun! We ate at Red Robin and drank Root Beer Floats at home!
Alice (aka Agi) turned 7. She chose to ate at Hong Kong restaurant.
Alice loves her new Doll and Bike :)
 |
| I love when my kids request a doughnut cake. They're so easy and fast to assemble (buy doughnuts, stack'em up, put a candle on top) and I love eating them too! |
No comments:
Post a Comment