look at me blogging!!! I'm pretty proud of myself for finally starting one. When I heard I could get my blog made into a book I was sold on the whole blogging thing. This can take place of my journal and the best thing about it ~ SPELL CHECK.! If any of my posterity reads my hand written journals they will see what an
atrocious (i spelled this word wrong, but thanks to spell check it will be right when this blog posts) speller I am. Also, I tend to ramble on so don't really read what I write just look at the pictures of me....I mean the pictures of my adorable children.
2 comments:
I am so excited that you started blogging & very impressed that you can get it turned into a book. I will be constantly checking for new pictures of your adorable family. Hopefuly, soon the entire family will be blogging.
you did not tell us you have a blog! i guess that i will forgive you, as it looks like it is a recent endeavor.
we miss you guys here in maine. i have pictures from april to send to you also. tell everyone hello, please!
Post a Comment