Friday, May 30, 2008

May Highlights


Well, May is almost over. It's a fun month for us because we get to celebrate two birthdays (eliza and alice) and mothers day. I love mothers day because it's the only day I feel comfortable saying " today is my day off, no cooking, no cleaning, no nothing ~ I'm just going to sit, maybe read and take a nap." and that's exactly what I did. David and Ben took care of everything. Birthdays are also fun. I love watching the kids get excited and I enjoy making cakes. This year I made Eliza a Dora cake, it was delicious ~ if I do say so myself. My parents came for Ali's Birthday and we went to the Seattle zoo and then we went to a store called Trophy Cupcakes. It's an awesome little bakery that sells lots of different cupcakes and they are scrumdiddlyumptious. I bought some for Ali's birthday :) I just can't believe she's one already.
Eliza loves dora and playing dolls. She and Sophia play house all the time and have become the best of friends. Eliza also loves to sing. A few Sundays ago when our church choir sang, eliza started to cry because she wanted to go up with them and sing but I told her she had to be older.















We had a fun time at the Zoo with Grammy and Papa. The bears made Grammy nervous, but don't worry Cooper said "if the bear gets out I could tackle him down and punch him in the face"
















Feeding the birds was neat. I don't know if the birds really wanted to eat but we kept putting food in their face.
























Alice had lots of help opening gifts for her birthday. Having Alice in our family has been a joy. We call her our angel baby because she's always happy.

1 comment:

Lizzylou said...

I love the pictures. This is a fun way to keep in touch. Let me know what you have to do to make it into a book because that is what I want to do also. Can you do it by year? The parties looked like fun, and your cake did look "scrumdidlyumptious" (I guess that one's not on spell check because I'm sure I spelled it wrong).