Monday, June 2, 2008

airborne 5 cents


I found Eliza and Sophia on the front porch this morning around 9am in their pajamas. I asked them what they were doing. They explained to me that they set up a lemonade stand and were hoping to sell lemonade. I knew we didn't have any lemonade so I asked them what the yellow juice was in the cups and and Sophia said " we had no juice so we mixed airborne and water" 

4 comments:

Jonathan Tadje said...

Great story Jeanne! and welcome to the blogging thing. Your kids are looking all grown up and cute as ever. We need to get our families together somehow.

Lizzylou said...

it is great that they are such good friends. Davy and Danny have started to play better lately, it is so nice. I wish I could have been the first customer to the lemonade stand.

Elise said...

haha. I laughed so hard when I read this. too cute.

Duludes said...

This is so funny. Thats a great price for Airborne. Did they have any buyers?