Friday, June 13, 2008

last day of school

Today was Coopers last day of kindergarten. He came home with his back pack full of papers, monthly journals he'd been keeping in class, the last of his school supplies and a memory book. Sophia was excited when she found markers among the school supplies because I've banned all marker use ( except MY sharpy marker I keep hidden ) and within about 10 mins she had marker all over her hands. But, at least it's not all the walls..... yet. Cooper showed me all his one sentence journal entry's and I love reading things like "My mom is home when I come home" or "I love my family". It's cute how he spells words just the way they sound. I can tell he really enjoyed kindergarten. It's weird to think that in 2 1/2 months he'll be a first grader. This is Cooper on his last day of school.
Dog pile!
The sun finally came out this week and we did not want to miss one drop of it. Ya never know when it will come back out. We were outside soaking it up and it felt nice.

3 comments:

Elise said...

The dog pile picture of cooper reminds me of the joke "chubby drives too fast". IF you don't know it you will have to ask Ben.

Lizzylou said...

Cute pictures. Is that your back yard? It is huge-I would hate to mow that! Enjoy the sun.

Brook said...

Your kids are so cute and so big. Your right we do need to get our families together.