Friday, June 20, 2008

Fun Friday

The kids and I decided that during the summer Fridays were going to be our fun day, no cleaning or doing chores just FUN. Today is Friday but we really didn't keep the house clean enough throughout the week to skip it today so we will need to do some cleaning then the girls and I will do something fun. Cooper went to work with his dad today because earlier this week David's phone book was printed and they've been getting it delivered. Cooper wants a new bike so he's been delivering phone books to earn money. Uncle Rodger (Davids uncle)came up to help and of course Ben (Davids brother) is helping too, as well as hundreds of other people looking to earn some extra summer cash. The kids and I are working on our neighborhood of 300 houses.
I knew it was only a matter of time before the kids left the markers out with caps off (read previous blog if you havn't). Well Ali found'em and bit all the tips off and drew on herself. Needless to say I threw away all the markers and banned them......again!

Cooper loves playing soccer with his uncle brother Ben. Ben pulled coopers loose tooth earlier this week. I was getting creeped out wiggling it and was not looking forward to pulling it. Cooper has another loose tooth, good thing Ben's here to do the dirty work. The permanent teeth having been growing behind the baby teeth for over a month now so I'm glad at least one of the baby teeth is out of the way.

3 comments:

Lizzylou said...

AMEN ON THE FRIDAY FUN DAY! Today we went to the lake and played in the sand for 4 hours. Now were heading to the library, and then the park. That's cool that Cooper already has his first job. Teach 'em young!

Elise said...

Tell Cooper that he better keep practicing with Ben and I will play the ultimate soccer game with him next time I see him.
That is too funny about the markers but how can one get mad, she is too cute.
Are the blackberries coming on yet?

Lizzylou said...

i clicked on Ali's picture for a close up, and she has big twinkles in her eyes.........so cute!