David, Cooper and Ben are camping tonight. They've been delivering phone books over on the San Juan Islands and they decided it would be fun to camp out. The girls and I went to target and got some Polly pocket dolls, my girls love these. Then we shared a banana split at Cold Stone. On the way home it started to thunder and when we got inside the house we left all the lights off and watched the lighting in the sky. I love lightning at dusk! Now we are getting ready for bed. When David is gone the girls like to have a slumber party in Mommy's room. It's cute!
I don't have any pictures to post because David has the camera. Hopefully I'll have some pictures of them camping to show later.
3 comments:
How fun! You are such a good mom. The mommy daughter date sounded fun. I love lightening, shopping, and ice cream. I wish I were there! Give those girls a big squeeze for me, they are too cute!
Very Very fun! I think we should do that next time we visit or next time you visit. Send the boys off & party!
Hi, you don't know me but I knew David when his family lived in Utah. I actually was friends with his brother Jon. Last I heard David was some cowboy on a ranch. It looks like he has done good! What a cute family. I randomly got on the Tadje's blog which lead me to yours. I promise I am not some stalker.
Tell David and Jon Hello from Sara Jacobsen from Lehi, Utah.
Post a Comment