Sophia and Eliza have been doing Gymnastics since last September. Both girls have enjoyed the class and become more cordinated. I've enjoyed watching them do their routine each week. We have now decided to give dance a try, next week they will attend a dance camp. For 2 hours each morning they will learn a varity of dancing. If they like it then I will put them in a regular dance class in the fall. If they don't then we will probably go back to gymnastics.
2 comments:
Please post a video of them dancing if you can. That would be the cutest thing. I hope Cooper is doing dance as well, that would be hilarious.
You guys are busy this summer. Delivering phonebooks, swim, dance, gymnastics. They will all be well rounded. It's great that sophia and Eliza are good buddies, that sure makes it nice.
Post a Comment