Elise and Marae arrived yesterday evening. We are all so excited to have them here. The kids absolutely LOVE playing with their aunts. When we got home from church today the house smelled so delicious, they along with Ben had made us a scrumptious roasted chicken dinner complete with roasted corn on the cob and mashed potatoes. It was so nice to come home to dinner! Hopefully I'll be able to get some cute pictures of the kids with their aunts and uncle to post.
Cooper finished his chart and last Tuesday we went on our date. I was excited to go, and so was he. First we went and got his school supplies then he wanted to go get some fishing bait. We spent about an hour and half in a sporting goods store looking at all the bait, hooks, lures, bobbers and the million other fishing things there are. Cooper was fascinated and happy to be there. He was telling me all he knew about fishing and asking me about it too. I felt we bonded and enjoyed our time together. We didn't have time to go clothes shopping after that but we did have time to get an ice cream cone, we both had bubble gum ice cream. Yum!
Ben updated his blog and he's got some really cute pictures of our kids on it. So please take a look!
1 comment:
Hello! This is Brooklyn Barben. I am doing a Faith Project for Young Womens and want to put together a book about grandpa Lindsey. Could you ask David if he would send me a story, of how grandpa (Your dad) has demonstrated faith in his life. Could he please write something for me about him. I want to give this to him. If you have a picture of him with you, either when you were little, older, or with your family. I would appreciate it so much if you could do this for me! If you can please write it as soon as possible, that would be Great!! Please send it to my email brooklynbarben@hotmail.com .
Thank you so much!!
Post a Comment