well, this is our last week before school starts. we've had a fun summer. last weekend david took the kids to the fair and cooper got a ribbon for participating in the mutton busting ~ which is when little kids ride sheep. sophia signed up to do it too but the little kid that rode right before her turn got hurt so she decided not to do it. they all enjoyed seeing the animals.
eliza finished her learning chart, she learned how to swim alot better than she could, make a peanut butter sandwich, wipe tables and make her own bed. on our date I just took her out for ice cream because she didn't need clothes (thanks to an older sister and cousin passing theirs down) or school supplies. she got a bubble gum ice cream cone and i got a chocolate one ~ i liked hers better.
david got off work early on friday to take cooper fishing, they didn't catch anything and were planning on going early saterday morning. friday night we were telling cooper he had to go to bed early because they needed to leave at 4:30 am. cooper reluctantly went to bed but he burst though our bedroom door at 3:57 am and announced loudly that it was time to go! cooper caught a few small fish he couldn't keep but they had a fun time.
alice fell out of her stroller head first and got a black eye and a big scrape, she's all better now!
1 comment:
Ouch! Poor Alice. I she'll be a tuff little girl. I need to start a job chart. My kids love to do thing on their own. I just hate the big mess they make, but I guess that's how they learn. I heard Elise and Marae will be visiting for a while. You and David better go away on a vacation while you have the best baby sitters around.
Post a Comment