1. Five Things I've done in the past 10 years:
- went to china, England, virgin islands, Mexico, and Disney World
- got married
- had 4 kids
- moved several times
2. Five things I wish I could do today:
- paint my nails
- go to bed early
- see a rainbow
- make a gourmet meal
- get a massage
3. Five foods I couldn't live without:
- chocolate
- watermelon
- cucumbers
- cereal
- bread and jam
4. Five places I've lived:
- Idaho
- New York
- Washington
- I'd have to name all the towns I've lived in to get 5 places ~ don't really want to do that.
5. Five jobs I've had:
- corn topper
- domino's pizza
- BSU info desk
- nanny
- Hewlett Packard
6. Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
- donate a bunch of money to http://www.smiletrain.org/
- hire someone to do my hair and make up everyday
- hire a personal trainer to come to my home and work out with me
- hire a house cleaner/cook/errand runner or just pay Marae and Elise to stay with us forever.
- go on a world tour
7. Five people I've tagged:
- I haven't decided who to tag yet ~ but, if you're reading this you should answer these questions on your blog for fun!
1 comment:
hey, take me to china with you next time you go! i just sent you an invite to my blog.
lovin' your blog, those pictures on the side are seriously cute.
i know we ALWAYS say this, but we do need to get together! maybe we should just leave our husbands with the kids and we could go down to the outlets in marysville and shop!:)
Post a Comment