No these are not grapes, these are salmon eggs from today's catch! (he really is eating them) Nasty!
Alice didn't want to stand next to the fish for a picture, but she did enjoy watching David clean the fish.
Dad and son with another big one.
Here are the kids sad/bored faces ~ they miss their aunts and uncle. Marae and Elise are in California and Ben just left for Idaho, we can't wait for them to come back!
5 comments:
Man I won't even bother telling Joel about this. He couldn't believe the first post about the loot of fishing your guys had. He didn't believe it because you didn't post a picture. Now there is proof. He is so jealous. Looks like David has defiantly caught the fishing bug.
Marae & I cannot wait to return to your home. We miss your angels and we miss salmon. See you soon.
How lucky are you to get to eat salmon for free. YUM YUM!!! Those fish are huge! I wish Ben, Marae, or Elise would come visit me. They are so fun to have around.
You've been tagged-check out my blog for rules. Sorry, I'm just playing along.
I'm hungry for Salmon now. Looks fun too!
Post a Comment