We had a rainy cold Halloween but luckily it cleared up just in time for trick-or-treating. Sophia and Eliza dressed up has princesses (snow white and sleeping beauty) but they had to wear jackets over their costumes. Cooper says he was a guard but I said he's a knight in shinning armor. Alice did NOT want to put a costume on, neither I nor Marae could in her to dress up so she ran around the house in a diaper the rest of the night. The kids were nice enough to share their candy with her. Cooper had a big Halloween parade at school and came home with a bucket full of candy, then he got another bucket full trick or treating. Thanks to Ben, I got to stay in the comfort of my nice warm home while he took the kids trick-or-treating. It was great! and the kids loved it ~ Thanks Ben!
1 comment:
Yay, the girls got to dress up as princesses again. I guess the only thing that sets Halloween apart from any other day in your life is that you let them go around asking for candy. Maybe you can put Coopers candy away and next year marae and I can find it hoping to score on some chocolate that hasn't turned bad.
I am glad you got some time on the computer. I hear that the wii as taken precedence over the computer.
Post a Comment