Alice loves Marae...
Eliza loves Marae...
.JPG)
Sophia loves Marae....
.JPG)
Bye, we will miss you...
.JPG)
Sophia loves Marae....
Bye, we will miss you...
After a 2 1/2 month stay, Marae has left to pursue other interests. I'm confident those interests might not be as entertaining as living with my kids but I'm sure they will be fun. We loved having Marae with us. Elise left about 2 weeks ago, rumor has it ~ she needed more social life. She didn't say goodbye (i think because she left super early in the morning) but she did leave us a yummy treat! We absolutely LOVED having them both here, they were a big help everyday. The kids say they will miss going on walks, singing silly songs and they wish they were hear to make more ice cream cakes...... I say Ditto!
1 comment:
How sweet. We miss them so much already. Marae & I find ourselves quoting your family often.
I didn't mean for it to seem like I was running away in the night. I just thought I could say goodbye in the morning and then my best friend who lives in Seattle worked it out so we could have breakfast before she went to work.
I hope to keep the goodies coming. I know you appreciate them, especially chocolate.
Post a Comment