Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday

We celebrated Sophia's birthday last weekend. I can't believe she is 6 now, amazing! Her favorite part of the day was going on a date with her dad, he took her to lunch, bought her a bouquet of balloons and gave her an adorable little doll with her nickname~gorgeanna, embroidered on the back. We made a strawberry heart shaped cake with pink and purple frosting. Requested by Sophia.
As soon as Sophia would open a present Alice would grab it away from her. We all laughed and thought is was funny but couldn't let her keep doing it. So, she cryed.

P.S the poll on our blog was posted by david

3 comments:

Elise said...

way to put your cake decorating skills to good use! It looks amazing!

That picture of aly-bobber is SO cute but sad.

When the poll is over we will do our best to implement the winning nickname immediately.

Lizzylou said...

What a day. Good job on the cake, it looks great. I can't believe she is 6 already!

Natalie said...

Hi Lindseys! I am just now figuring out how to do the blog thing. Your kids are so cute and I am super impressed by your birthday cake decorating abilities!