Sunday, February 15, 2009

San Diego

Here are a few pictures from our recent trip to San Diego.

My favorite part of Sea World were the flamingos.
We also loved the whale show!




It was a little rainy and cold the day we went to the zoo so a lot of the animals weren't out but the kids still enjoyed themselves.



Cooper loved the gorillas, as soon as he walked up close to the exhibit a gorilla came over to Cooper and put his bum right in Coopers face. We all had a good laugh. It was entertaning to see the gorillas engage in an aggressive game of tag.


A trip to San Diego would not be complete with out playing in the sand and enjoying the gorgeous ocean.




The best part of the trip was all of us coming home with pink cheeks, I'm sure we soaked up more sun on this trip than we have 18 months we've lived in this area.

4 comments:

Duludes said...

Looks like you had fun. I didn't see any pictures of you Jeanne are you sure you where on the trip? Well I got the tickets for Time Out For Women, I'm so excited to see you.

Marae said...

I didn't even know you went! I'm a little bit jealous. Great pictures!

Elise said...

What did you go for? I can just imagine you all laughing at Cooper while the gorilla stuck out his bum. Eliza is looking more and more grown up.

cat said...

how fun! i love the pictures and i am so glad that you guys had fun. hope you soaked up some sun for me.:)