Sunday, August 2, 2009

Almost 1 week

I have spent the first week of our baby boys life staring at him. I can't stop! There is nothing more precious than your own newborn baby. I've also been smelling him a lot too! Baby's always smell so good. And of course I've been kissing him and taking lots of pictures :)


His feet came out smelling heavily of baby powder!

Awww, I love babies! especially mine.
P.S. We havn't named him officially yet, so if David has told you otherwise ~ it's not true! No, his name is not Boone, Wash, Enzo, or Cash :)

7 comments:

Natalie said...

He's so sweet! He already looks like one of your kids.

Lizzylou said...

What a cutie!!! He is a handsome baby. I love those first few weeks when you just watch them sleep all day.

The A Team Mom said...

He is SO adorable! I can't wait to hold him!! Do you need any help with the kids at the end of the week?!

cat said...

oh jeanne! he is so beautiful! i am in love with him, just looking at the pictures. i want to come and see you guys. i will give you a little longer, then i will start to stalk you!
hope that you are doing well.
love ya!

Nick said...

Have you considered naming him Nicholas? Larisa thinks he should be named Anderson (I think that's because she likes Anderson Cooper). Either way, he sure is a cutie! Congratulations!

Marae said...

yay yay yay!
first i thought,
"he looks just like alice!"
then "no, cooper"
etc. etc.
anyway, he's a good-looking boy, and i'm so glad he's here!

Sarah said...

Congrats!!!! He is so blasted cute! I am glad to hear his name is not boone though...yikes david! How are you feeling lady?