Thursday, August 6, 2009

T.P.L.

Alright, after 10 days of calling our baby many different names we've decided to name him Thomas Patten Lindsey. We are going to call him tommy! Alice has been calling him "baby brother" but it sounds like baby buzzard and when she says "tommy" it sounds like tummy. I'm glad he's tummy now, instead of buzzard.

P.S. Just a side note~ as I'm writting this my husband is playing the piano and singing. He sounds great and I love his musical talent. I'm also laughing because he's wearing only his underwear and new cowboy boots :)

4 comments:

Marae said...

not surprised, not surprised. hahaha.

Rachel said...

Where's the picture that goes with that post?

The A Team Mom said...

TMI!
Love the name and the nick name! Kaitlin was called the pink baby for a long time because that is what Braden named her!

Lizzylou said...

What a cute name!!!! At least David's underwear is more modest now days. When I was growing up I had to see him walking around in his tighty whiteys WAY TOO MUCH!!!