Sunday, October 18, 2009

proxy pumpkin


I wanted to capture a cute moment at a local pumpkin patch......
not wanting to wake up Tommy for the occasion, one of the kids suggested we us this pumpkin squash in his place.

Here is a conversation I had with Eliza:
Eliza: Can I hold Tommy now?
Me: Sure
Eliza: Tommy is getting so big and cute
Me: and orange
Eliza: (giggle)

2 comments:

Elise said...

ADORABLE!

I just talked to David. He says that I will not get to see you for Thanksgiving :(. I really hope I get to see you sometime this year. I cannot wait to hold litle Tommy, for now I will just hold an oblong pumpkin.

cat said...

love it!
loved seeing you the other day (even just for a minute). tommy is the cutest thing ever!
thanks for having freddy over. he had a ton of fun.