with a little of Jeanne and David
Tell Cooper congratulations, that is so neat. I can't believe you guys have an 8 year old.
I really can't believe he's 8 already! What a cute kid. And the baby is PRECIOUS--I love the new picture.
Conrats Coop-D.Looks like it was a fantastic time..it probably only could have been better if I had teleported to to your house and given you 8 kisses & 8 noogies in front of all your friends.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Tell Cooper congratulations, that is so neat. I can't believe you guys have an 8 year old.
I really can't believe he's 8 already! What a cute kid. And the baby is PRECIOUS--I love the new picture.
Conrats Coop-D.
Looks like it was a fantastic time..it probably only could have been better if I had teleported to to your house and given you 8 kisses & 8 noogies in front of all your friends.
Post a Comment