Sunday, April 18, 2010

Canada Trip


We went to the Vancouver B.C. temple open house. It is gorgeous inside and open to the public Tues-sat until April 24th.
I enjoyed seeing all the curious people come see for themselves what an LDS temple is all about. The kids loved the beauty of it all but I suspect their favorite part was getting a cookie at the end of the tour :)

3 comments:

Lizzylou said...

You have a beautiful family! My kids always like the cookies at the end best too.

Grammy said...

Hi Jeanne,
What a neat experience to go to the VanCouver Temple with your little family. It is wonderful to see you all.Papa would love the cookies at the end also.Temples are such a blessing in our lives. Do you remember going to the open house for the Seattle Temple? I think you were about Alice's age?
Love you,
Mom and Dad

Shelly said...

Awesome picture and what a fun experience!