the kids all want tommy to crawl to them, they sit crouched on the floor saying "c'mon, c'mon" and who ever tommy crawls to is the winner! they don't like it when i play, cause i win every time and of course (as my kids would declare)"that's not fair"!
4 comments:
He is so cute! Joey wanted to watch him over and over again. Way to go Eliza! I loved the song that you did with your Daddy. You are a great singer, and a pretty girl. I'm sure everyone loved to listen to you at church. You are so brave!!
Tommy does love his mommy!!
Jeanne,
Tommy is so cute! And he looks just like his Mom, only with a boyish look of course
Love, Mom
Love the videos, wish I was smart enough to figure out how to put some on our blog. Tanner will probably figure it out soon.
Post a Comment