Wednesday, June 25, 2008

swim lessons

The kids have been taking swim lessons this month. They love going and were disappointed when I told them yesterday was their last lesson for June. July is busy but in August the lessons will begin again. Cooper has gotten over his fears of going under water. Sophia and Eliza have no fears of water, they are the type that would jump in when nobodies looking so I figured they need to learn to swim the most.








Alice just sits patiently in her stroller during the lessons and if she gets antsy I give her my sunglasses to play with, she likes to wear them. The pool is indoors and we haven't had a lot of sun this year so she's probably worn them more than me.

1 comment:

Lizzylou said...

Swimming lessons are great! I need to get Davy in them, just to get him over the fear of water. And he is worst with me than with others. He has always been my little chicken boy. Tell Cooper great job for going under water, that's a big step!